The White House is “quietly” pushing for an INCREASE of
refugees Muslims, with many sleepers included, from Syria despite concerns raised by state and county officials that Federal help is often missing when they arrive.
This is what happens when a nation turns away from God.
1. Freedom evaporates, lies and liars rise to power, bringing much despair, consternation and confusion to the people.
He places evil leaders over the people, who because they have turned away from God, become dumber than a box of rocks and elect those who will destroy them.
(Remember when Germany fell for the false messiah who would save them and make Germany great again ?)
2. The reprobate leaders make evil, destructive and calamitous decisions that can not be stopped
3. The people fall deeper and deeper into criminality, poverty, famine, suffering, economic slavery to a treacherous, confiscatory government, mental confusion, torment, fear and bondage.
3a. More people ‘losing it’ going out in a blaze of ‘murder-suicide’ mass shootings.
4. There is no political remedy, no Donald Trump to save the wicked nation only more decline, decay, race and poor versus rich divisions that lead to internal war.
These false hopes only succeed in making the people more angry which only adds fuel to the fires burning the nation down to ash and rubble.
4a. DON’T FALL INTO THE ANGER TRAP !
If you are angry, ask Jesus to set you free from it before it leads you to destruction. Praise God, repent daily, seek humility, understanding that He is in control and sending this JUDGMENT on a nation in great need of His judgments.
5.The cursed people finally wake up and realize there is NO HOPE (beyond national repentance)
America has already passed this point of no return long ago.
6. The wicked, backslid people cry out to God, but He is no longer listening.
But they refused to listen and pay attention and turned a stubborn shoulder [stiffening themselves in resistance] and stopped up their ears.
They made their hearts [hard] like flint, so that they could not hear the law and the words which the Lord of hosts had sent by His Spirit through the former prophets.
Therefore great wrath came from the Lord of hosts.
13 And just as He called and they would not listen, so they called and I would not listen,” says the Lord of hosts;
7.Judgment begins at the house of God.
8. … and this is why we are now being overrun by invaders with the help of a wicked, perverted, corrupt government that really, really want to see chaos, destruction and civil war in the land.
Job Speaks of the Power of God
13 “But [only] with Him are [perfect] wisdom and might; He [alone] has [true] counsel and understanding.
14 “Behold, He tears down, and it cannot be rebuilt; He imprisons a man, and there can be no release. 15 “Behold, He restrains the waters, and they dry up; Again, He sends the waters out, and they overwhelm and devastate the earth.
16 “With Him are might and sound wisdom, The (deceived) misled and the (deceiver) misleader are His [and in His power].
17 “He makes [great and scheming] counselors walk barefoot And makes fools of judges.
18 “He loosens the bond of kings And binds their loins with a loincloth.
19 “He makes priests walk barefoot, And He overturns men firmly seated and secure.
20 “He deprives the trusted ones of speech And takes away the discernment and discretion of the aged.
21 “He pours contempt on princes and nobles And loosens the belt of the strong [disabling them].
22 “He uncovers mysteries [that are difficult to grasp and understand] out of the darkness And brings black gloom and the shadow of death into light.
23 “He makes nations great, and He destroys them; He enlarges nations, and leads them away [captive].
24 “He removes intelligence and understanding from the leaders of the people of the earth And makes them wander and move blindly in a pathless waste.
25 “They grope in darkness without light, And He makes them stagger like a drunken man.”
This will not end well for the ‘patriots’