Obama Needs To Stop Lying, He’s Making the Devil Jealous

The Pathological Liar in Chief, Obama lives in a lower dimension where reality is papered over with non-stop 24/7 lies, morning noon and night.

He’s feeding everyone this lie because he knows that he is responsible for the growing divisions since he took office. No doubt he thinks he can have it both ways, create the problem and deliver his nefarious solution to the the problem, more loss of freedom for good, law abiding citizens.

More chaos and upheaval is on the way because of  his early release of thousands of criminal felons to prey on Americans again and his well planned invasion of illegal’s and Islamic terrorists where the aftermath will be people crying for martial law.

If he was really concerned about gun violence he would have disarmed his Chicago gangs long ago. He does not care about disarming criminals, gangs and Islamic terrorists, he wants to disarm the last ones in the way of his radical Marxist revolution, the law abiding American citizens.

The dictator in waiting is engineering a Federalized police force and a coming martial law. The Hitler playbook, Reichstag fire is in play.

The Republican Convention in Cleveland next week should tell us what tricks he and his brown shirts have planned for America.

He and the wicked witch Hillary are truly committed disciples of Saul Alinsky who was a committed disciple of Lucifer.

Proverbs 29:2

Proverbs 29:2

Obama says U.S. ‘not as divided as some have suggested’

Liar !

Obama’s Ferguson Sellout

____________________

OUT OF CONTROL CORRUPTION

Another corrupt politician busted, but the corrupt media is covering this corrupt one up ….because there is a D. after her name

About Marcel Cousineau

I'm a Christian from Florida, a USAF veteran who stands with Israel by exposing the evil agenda by Satan using the International Community's phony peace process to carve up Israel to unsustainable borders. This will bring much misery and suffering to those nations who work to divide tiny Israel, AND THEIR ONLY CAPITOL JERUSALEM, to Islamic terrorists. See Zechariah 12:3
This entry was posted in Government tyranny under Obama growing, Martial Law, Order out of Chaos, truth focused news and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Obama Needs To Stop Lying, He’s Making the Devil Jealous

1. Noodles says:

Wow Marcel, you really outdid yourself on this one…good stuff !!

• Marcel says:

who are these teapack guys ? they are really pushing the message to push the button and be done with it.

The all seeing eye in the hand they have in neon behind them ??? i noticed that was very popular in Israel as a good luck charm, nes pas? .

• Noodles says:

That clip was the Israeli entry in the Eurovision song contest in 2007, I believe.
        Just a bunch of silly guys really, but all in good fun.

• Marcel says:

Silly, These guys are dangerous.

Can you imagine of North Korea’s Kim Jong UN saw that video ? 😉

• Noodles says:

I just found a message on my Twitter page from Teapacks informing me that they liked me using their material…LOLLL.

2. Hisown says:

” Now America lives in the ugly realm of cursed, it’s own choice and doing.”

Marcel , that was NOT from flesh. Wow.

The fake ecumenical revival that’s coming { keep the The Together 2016 event in mind} is a diabolical attempt by the whore to appease the falsies. Stand back people , it’s about to blow!

Space was given to repent, sadly that too was defiantly mocked and ridiculed.

I could never understand how God would laugh at calamity , I do now.

Prov 1
    23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

• Marcel says:

‘I could never understand how God would laugh at calamity , I do now.’

Thank you for this message from the Lord and for the warning on the false religious unity being set in motion by
      the dragon.
      I’ve also learned from God’s word of the incredible stubbornness of God’s people to the end.
      He led me back again as a reminder this morning to
      Jeremiah 42-45 and that says it all for me.

Jeremiah 43:2 ‘all the arrogant men’.
      The majority will always choose ‘the arrogant men’ over God’s messengers every time.

The pride of self always leads to destruction, even within the remnant.
      Thank you again for the timely warning from proverbs.

3. Gary Bertnick says:

Possessed by a demon spirit of lust. Our wonderful government leadership.

• Marcel says:

Legions and legions of demons.
      God has given N.U.S. over to them because NOT UNITED STATES has rejected Him and His laws of blessing.

Something new for all of us.
      Now America lives in the ugly realm of cursed, it’s own choice and doing.

Comments are closed.