The Last Vacation

The Great Fall Vacation into Eternity

Were they ready for the ultimate, permanent vacation into eternity ?

Watching the news I’ve noticed something happening more and more on a regular basis. People who set out for an enjoyable vacation of rest and relaxation, the last, worst thing imaginable, something not even on their mind encounters them, eternity.  And it’s mostly the carefree, careless, clueless youth that this is happening to.

There is a spike in all sorts of vacation deaths which  I’ve been reading  over the past year, so much so, that I decided to share this message with you out there.

Living a life of ‘SELF’  without God is a death wish

I remember my Pastor back in the 90’s, Ken Garrison, preached on the most evil song every written or sung that has seduced and deceived so many souls into hell.                Frank Sinatra’s,

“I did it MY way”

That is the devils, number one song.

Living life centered on our self will is the road to hell, beyond dangerous, we leave out the Only One who can protect us. Without submission to Jesus on a daily, hourly basis we will encounter the roaring lion who is out to steal, kill and destroy us.

Be sober [well balanced and self-disciplined], be alert and cautious at all times. That enemy of yours, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion [fiercely hungry], seeking someone to devour.                                                                                                                                  1 Peter 5:8

As Christian’s we should never take His guidance and protection for granted. We must always include Him in our decisions so that they are not our decisions but that of the LORD we claim to serve and follow.

No selfies in the Kingdom of God, we lift Him up, not our own wretched selves. Self, stuck on stupid without God, will get you killed.

Personally, I work hard to put the Lord first in all that I do and to seek His blessing in every decision that I make. In these seriously dark times I would never think to take a vacation without His direction. For myself I don’t see this is a time for “vacations” as we are in a 24/7 war and during war there is no time for play. It can often become the last thing we do here on this earth when the Lord is not our safety and protection from our own stupidity and the evil roaming lion who seeks to devour us.

“Behold, I am laying stumbling blocks before this people.
And they will stumble against them,
Fathers and sons together;
Neighbor and friend will perish.”
Jeremiah 6:21

unfortunately Colleen just kind of got tripped up on her own feet and fell backward

Tourists plunge to their deaths in Peru in separate ‘selfie’ fatalities

It was reported last year that more people died while taking selfies than by shark attacks.

California Man falls to his death at Grand Canyon

UK police working with Vietnam over death of three British tourists

British tourist stabbed in the head during SF mugging dies

Young Israeli hiker dies on post-army trip to Chile

Luba Chernenco 22  Too young to die !

Luba Chernenco 22
Too young to die !

23 year old Israeli hiker killed in Argentine accident

A student who lay dying after falling into a Moroccan ravine may have been ignored for hours by onlookers worried about being liable for medical bills, an inquest has heard.

Signs of a decaying, rotting nation

PERILOUS TIMES ARE UPON US!

About Marcel Cousineau

I'm a Christian from Florida, a USAF veteran who stands with Israel by exposing the evil agenda by Satan using the International Community's phony peace process to carve up Israel to unsustainable borders. This will bring much misery and suffering to those nations who work to divide tiny Israel, AND THEIR ONLY CAPITOL JERUSALEM, to Islamic terrorists. See Zechariah 12:3
This entry was posted in Bible Teaching, truth focused news and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to The Last Vacation

1. Tracy says:

Just as Al Pacino’s character Lucifer in the movie The Devil’s Advocate played the song My Way and sang to it as he was talking to his son played by Keanu Reeves. This movie was a tell all.

• Marcel says:

Good catch.
      A real seductive song to the proud rebels who choose the be their own god.
      Looks like the writer knew the evil origins of this very popular Frankie song.

Thanks for that eye opening reveal and your comment.

2. Pingback: Half Baked and All Bad |

3. Noodles says:

Marcel, I remember witnessing to my dad about Jesus, and he said “I, like Frank Sinatra, prefer to say, I did it my way”.
    Poor ol’ Dad is today on his deathbed…still without the Lord.

• Marcel says:

Amazing how that song puffs/puffed up the rebellions flesh of so many to make themselves their own god.
      Then they learn their need for Jesus and His salvation too late.

Give it another try with your father.

4. Gary Bertnick says:

Right on brother “Those who are led by God’s Spirit are sons of God.”
    What about those who call themselves Christians, but are not so led?

• Marcel says:

Thanks Gary,

It’s been the same sin/problem since day 1.
      Let God be God or be our own God.

Tragically the majority (like Lucifer) want to be God.

But this is what I commanded them, saying, ‘Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you will be My people; and you will walk in all the way which I command you, that it may be well with you.’
      Yet they did not obey or incline their ear, but walked in their OWN COUNSELS and in the stubbornness of their evil heart, and went backward and not forward.
      Jeremiah 7

• Marcel says:

Thanks Gary,
      It’s the same since day 1. Either we allow God to be God, or we become our own God, following in the footsteps of the first rebel.
      Tragically, too many choose the foolish path, assuming to fight against God and win.

Submitting to God is the victory over the world, the flesh and the devil.

Yet they did not obey or incline their ear, but walked in their own counsels and in the stubbornness of their evil heart, and went backward and not forward.
      Jeremiah 7

5. Linda Sorci says:

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for yet another insightful and thoughtful article. I always look forward to you emails and although I’ve never commented, I do appreciate all your work for God’s Kingdom. And I always read with interest your comments on OmegaShock, which is where I first discovered you.

While I have nothing to add to your article, or the excellent comment by Samson7able, I would like to provide this bit of encouragement to my brothers and sisters in Christ: ‘Soldiers Of The Lion’ by Chuck Girard. Powerful!

Thank you again, Marcel. You are in my prayers. God Bless you.

Your sister in Christ,

Linda

• Marcel says:

Hi Linda,
      Thank you so much for your kind words and the song. Truly powerful and a timely and needed blessing.
      It’s been a long time since I’ve heard Chuck.

I covet your prayers and thank you for your love and obedience to the Lord in encouraging the brethren.
      May He richly Bless you beyond measure.

A blessed brother in Christ,

Marcel

6. Samson7able says:

Yes, Yes, Yes, Amen!

A VERY TIMELY and RIGHT on TARGET article. The times we are now living through are WAY TOO DANGEROUS to be playing silly games. All human beings are only a heartbeat or two away from Eternity.

I totally agree with you about the importance of seeking The LORD’S+ counsel and guidance for every move we make. Even a trip into town or down the road, or whatever. We must learn to live in HIS+ Presence and move with HIM+, to “sow to the spirit and not to the flesh, and to lay hold of Eternal Life to which we have been called”.

As you well stated, it is a 24/7 WAR that we are in. We must walk in our Armor, and listen to our Commander+ and Chief+ on a continual basis. As Warriors, “we make NO provision for the flesh to fulfill its various desires, not even vacations, because the lying adversary will seek to use ANY means possible to destroy us. We have Holy Weapons that will defeat the adversary and his minions if we will slow down, listen to our Captain and USE THEM.

Bless you Brother Marcel for putting on this good and Truthful article. Let us all be Sober and Vigilant.

• Marcel says:

For lack of a better term, your comment and scripture is the icing on the cake.
      It added greatly to what I was trying to say. There is a spiritual harmony there that adds to the warning to God’s people today to not be careless at this late hour. I hope and pray it gets out and helps wake up and save even one life.

I thank you brother for your most valued comment.

Comments are closed.