Perilous Times

PSALMS 37

The antidote for perilous times

~~~

UPDATE:

86 year old French priest beheaded by Islamic State during Mass IN RURAL FRANCE

Islamic State knifemen  Terrorist who ‘slit 84-year-old priest’s throat’ and took nuns hostage shot dead as second victim fights for life

————

Not Immediately Clear

France church attack: Priest killed in hostage-taking  ISLAMIC TERRORIST ATTACK near Rouen

‘Mr Brandet said the motive of the attackers was not immediately clear’

Translation: We shall hide the truth as long as possible because this Islamic war against infidel France is not going so well because we have allowed the enemy to invade our nation and this has only begun.

‘There was no immediate word on the identity of the hostage-takers’

Translation: As much as we are able to do we must protect the religion of all terrorism so we are looking for some homeless white Frenchmen in the morgue so that we can blame anyone but the followers of the false prophet. That will cover up for our incompetence and protect our Islam friendly agenda.

~~~

The finger of God’s judgment is upon the wicked in America and the world.

I’m reminded about how the darkness Democrats, the media and wicked America stood by Planned Parenthood after they were exposed selling murdered babies for body parts.  There comes a time when it is the last straw and God must act. I believe we have already crossed that line as a nation and that God’s incredible mercy, patience and compassion has been trampled by the wicked in America….. and so He must and will act.

We are now witnessing a seriously divided Demoncratic Party even though the American Pravda propaganda media attempts to cover it up. It’s only going to get worse for the wicked who have been blinded and are clueless in the darkness they have chosen to envelope themselves with. (Psalms 37

~~~

“wir schaffen das”

There was no pattern to be recognised in the men’s actions, he said, calling them “lone perpetrators”.
Hans-Gerd Jaschke

It’s amazing to see how God blinds the wicked whom He brings into judgment. They can not see, will not see, that evil Islam is sent in their midst for judgment.

As the blood flows in the streets of Europe, the very proud before destruction,  godless, blind experts have become too stupid to recognize the pattern.

~~~

Hillary’s V.P. pick Kaine and his connections to the Cult of Death

REUTERS/Jim Young

REUTERS/Jim Young

For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the Lord upholdeth the righteous.

Psalms 37:17

~~~

A Very IMPORTANT MESSAGE- PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN TO IT

hat tip – noodles in Jerusalem

About Marcel Cousineau

I'm a Christian from Florida, a USAF veteran who stands with Israel by exposing the evil agenda by Satan using the International Community's phony peace process to carve up Israel to unsustainable borders. This will bring much misery and suffering to those nations who work to divide tiny Israel, AND THEIR ONLY CAPITOL JERUSALEM, to Islamic terrorists. See Zechariah 12:3
This entry was posted in Bible Teaching, Corruption, Islamic terrorism, Prophecy, Last Days,, truth focused news and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Perilous Times

1. Pingback: Turkey and Trump |

2. KayZ says:

Pastor Faircloth is wonderful! He doesn’t pull any punches.

Have you visited A Minute To Midnite? They have an awesome, discerning team, and their Facebook page is very active. I think you’d fit right in Marcel.

Also, please add a donation button…I’m sure there are others besides me that would like to help keep you going. So many of us are unchurched and need ministries like yours, and the Lord expects us to give.

• Marcel says:

Yes I love the boldness for the uncompromising boldness truth,THE 110% commitment to God, something so rare today.
      I listened to MTM when John little at Omega Shock was on.
      It’s amazing to see the same message from others working in the LORDS vineyard.
      I’m blessed to be doing what small part the Lord has for me to do with this open door He has given me.

Thanks for the support Kay, I’ve been praying about it and I don’t believe it’s a sin to ask for some help from those who are able and willing to give a little.
      If you want to help, email me.

3. Noodles says:

Thanks for the above comments, Marcel…God bless you, also…always.

Do you know ‘Hawk’? I like him a lot…(commercial free)

Could it really be this bad?

• Marcel says:

Thanks brother for what you do.
      I’m adverse to hawks in general cause they’ve gotten so many of my chickens.

Hopeless Hunter S Thomson committed suicide SO maybe it is that bad.
      Russia killed 50 million under communism or more ?

Do you remember the Planned Parenthood baby butchers selling baby body parts over fine wine and dinner ?

We’ve outdone Hitler and the Nazi’s approaching 60 million murdered for convenience, killed without mercy or compassion That is what god will do to America, no mercy or compassion when His day for US comes in one hour.

4. Hisown says:

Marcel, I don’t know what the Lord is doing other than to say that He’s Word is being affirmed with such a veracity that it’s almost as if the urgency has just taken on a new level . I would place it @ – R E D .

As the Lord God is my witness, I’ve never heard or have known who Pastor Faircloth is and only just now took a quick peek at the link provided.

I had to stop after a few minutes as the Holy Spirit reminded me of a txt I sent out on the 11th of June expressing the depth of concern I had for July . I quote .

” I fear July is the unveiling of a evil deception we’ve not known , my heart is beating a mile a minute – I C H A B O D ”

If you wish to affirm this you may e-mail me for a pic verification of this. I love how the Lord has been using this worldly gadget for His WORD not to retune void and for Him to receive all the glory in it!

In the month of Red, Blood will be shed – July – Pastor Benjamin.- June 19th.

This past weekend was spent in a time of mourning prayer. I understand now why.

• Marcel says:

I never heard the Pastor either until noodles sent the link yesterday and I thank God he did and thank God for him.
      He wanted me to hear that and you as well.
      July has definitely increased in bloodshed with the police here in America being targeted and the many dead in Europe and around the world from Islamic terrorists attacks.
      I also love how Jesus is using the internet to get His word out and connect with many across the globe in an instant. The Apostles and early church could not have imagined this in their wildest dreams.

It’s a blessing to hear how the Lord has burdened your heart to prayer and intercession.
      We all have a ministry and gifts that we are given opportunity to use as the Lord leads us and opens doors.
      I don’t know how much time we have until this internet and email is shut down for us, but we must work while it is light.

Thank you for your prayers and confirmation.
      The Church in America is truly ICHABOD – The glory has departed and after that comes Ezekiel 9.

The bloodshed, judgments have only begun, now we go into August with no let up.

5. Hisown says:

Marcel as the Lord God is my witness, I was led to Ps 37 in my quiet time last night. I called a sister in Christ and we prayed over that chapter and the details of what the Lord is showing His own .

And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they——>>>> trust in him.

I’m speechless.

God knows.

Haven’t even read the rest of what’s been posted here today but had to encourage you with that.

All praise and glory to the One we love more than our own lives.

I don’t have words.

• Marcel says:

I’m amazed, I didn’t get it until this morning. This is just confirmation for me that the LORD wants His people to know that He looks out for His own.
      but the wicked, not so.
      The same thing I experienced from youtube video I listened to last night (from noodles) so much of what Pastor Faircloth spoke was what the Lord has shown me except for 1 thing.
      He said the Lord told him that Hillary would be elected president.

I wasn’t completely surprised as the evil, corrupt, criminals,lying, pro-baby butchering, lawless, Marxist, sodomite, etc., Democrats will no doubt steal the election because they are utterly corrupt criminals. The Marxist Bernie supporters finally figured that out.

6. Samson7able says:

Marcel,
    I too believe that the line has been crossed in America. America has rejected GOD’S mercy and mocked HIM and raised their puny fist at HIM. There is NO hope for America as a nation. HE+ will take care of HIS+ Children, even in the storm.

The governments of the world protecting the “death cult” of islam, on a global scale, seems to be part of a well planned agenda. The regular people have no protection against these butchers, then once an incident takes place the authorities still do nothing but cover up.

I am watching to see how the LORD+ moves against this evil. There are some surprises in store for the workers of evil.

The Peace of The LORD+ be with you this morning.

• Marcel says:

The wicked are gathered together to be burned.
      That is why I see the godless left and the followers of the false prophet so protected and defended by them.
      birds of the same evil feather.

We know without any doubt, if it were Jews and Christians doing this wholesale slaughter of the innocents on a daily basis we would be hearing about it on a daily basis 24/7 forever and they would move to outlaw Christianity and Judaism as a threat to world peace.

The Lord bless you greatly as you do His work while there is still light, for the night comes when no man can work.
      ————————-

Gross Stupidity, an integral part of the mindset of the ‘liberal’ VERY tolerant of evil, godless left.

Two identities of the attackers are already known to the authorities. One, who lived close to the church, is said to have left for Syria in 2015 to try and join ISIS, but he was arrested in Turkey.
      He was jailed for terrorist offences following a short trial in France, before being released on March 2 this year. Bail conditions included returning to live with his parents
      French security services have been regularly criticised for the way they allow known terrorists their freedom after being found guilty of crimes.

Comments are closed.