Will Donald Trump Become Israel’s False Messiah ?

I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

John 5:43

Jesus, Messiah of Israel speaking  ‘prophetically’ to future Israel

I’m writing this today because over the many years of closely watching Israel I’ve noticed that they are always looking to anyone and everyone else but the Holy One of Israel for peace and security. Some other savior to come to their rescue. They will eventually have to get to the place as a people and nation where they dump the worthless idols, false hopes and falling stars to seek the Lord alone. I have no doubt that God is bringing Israel to that place, a painful place for Israel, truly all alone except for Him and His faithful everlasting promise to father Abraham,  Melek David and many others from the 12 tribes of Israel.

America has been Israels go to, replacement God, that is up until Jihad Hussein Obama.

And now Israel’s hope in it’s old, ‘failure to deliver real peace’ American idol has been ‘born again’ with Donald Trump.

I do not believe that God will reward Israel for looking to Donald instead of Him.         Jesus’ words on this are quite striking and we just may be seeing the fulfillment of it today.

Image Reuters

‘Tomorrow, everything will change’

As all Christians and Jews who love God are watching, praying and looking to Him alone, I will watch and see if Trump brings his peace to Israel and has a deadly wound  that is healed. I’m not saying he is the anti-Christ, but I am watching closely because I believe the strong delusion could very well be upon us.

The pride factor of Trump causes me to watch even more closely as so many of the “elect’ are swept away by their Donald who has come to save reprobate America from God’s sure and coming judgments.

In video praising Trump, Jerusalem mayor says Obama ‘surrendered’ to radical Islam

Incoming Trump spokesman: Announcement on embassy soon

HAT TIP – WATCH.ORG

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

2 Thessalonians 2:10-13

~~~

Isaiah 41:8-16

“But you, Israel, My servant,
Jacob whom I have chosen,
Descendant of Abraham My friend,
You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth,
And called from its remotest parts
And said to you, ‘You are My servant,
I have chosen you and not rejected you.
10 ‘Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you,
Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
11 “Behold, all those who are angered at you will be shamed and dishonored;
Those who contend with you will be as nothing and will perish.
12 “You will seek those who quarrel with you, but will not find them,
Those who war with you will be as nothing and non-existent.
13 “For I am the Lord your God, who upholds your right hand,
Who says to you, ‘Do not fear, I will help you.’
14 “Do not fear, you worm Jacob, you men of Israel;
I will help you,” declares the Lord, “and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel.
15 “Behold, I have made you a new, sharp threshing sledge with double edges;
You will thresh the mountains and pulverize them,
And will make the hills like chaff.
16 “You will winnow them, and the wind will carry them away,
And the storm will scatter them;
But you will rejoice in the Lord,
You will glory in the Holy One of Israel.

About Marcel Cousineau

I'm a Christian from Florida, a USAF veteran who stands with Israel by exposing the evil agenda by Satan using the International Community's phony peace process to carve up Israel to unsustainable borders. This will bring much misery and suffering to those nations who work to divide tiny Israel, AND THEIR ONLY CAPITOL JERUSALEM, to Islamic terrorists. See Zechariah 12:3
This entry was posted in Bible Teaching, Hidden News, Israel, Prophecy, Last Days, and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Will Donald Trump Become Israel’s False Messiah ?

1. Jim says:

It is indeed time to not cry. But to PRAY. Fervently. Though so much space exists between Christians who truly are seeking the Lord Jesus, we HAVE to believe, We ARE NOT alone.
    The Lord shall lead us, one by one, down the narrow way to Him. Along that precarious journey, we shall meet, and support one another. And if need be, die together exalting the Most Holy Son of of the Living God, Jesus.
    Trump. So many souls in need of strength and faith, putting so much on a MAN. Is this not THE warning from Revelation to John?
    The Name of Jesus was spoken so boldly so numerously Friday at the Inauguration. As if to exemplify defiance against the Obama administration. Yet it came across as a false flag waved for unity. I fear the damages ahead. For those who put their faith in Trump will go to great lengths to fortify their faith. And not FAITH in Jesus.
    And I see the result of this faith causing a severe backlash towards Christians everywhere.
    Was this not a warning from Revelation to John?
    “They will kill you in my name.”
    Satan, has succeeded in creating a fine line distinguishing him from Jesus.
    Truth appears to exist without substance. It is what you need it to be.
    Trump. So many resting so much, on a MAN.
    A wise old saying,,,,”be careful what you wish for.”

What fool’s these mortals be! (I know, it’s Shakespeare)
    That ‘fine line’ I mentioned. I cannot help but believe it is what Jesus truly meant when He said “narrow is the way,,,,and few who will find it,,” Seems the Truth is ever evading the Light of Reasoning.

If we say we are Christians. Then it is incumbent upon each one of us, to seek the Lord for TRUTH. Seek Him for guidance. Seek Him for strength and not fear. Seek Him for wisdom.
    From Proverbs; the beginning of wisdom, is to get wisdom; at THE COST OF ALL YOU HAVE, GAIN UNDERSTANDING. (CAPS MINE)
    Though such search, may separate us from the pack, so it be. For while we may pray for all souls,
    our words and actions are for our own souls. That we may face the Lord on Judgment Day and be found worthy to enter into Heaven.
    Prepare ye’, the Way of the Lord!
    Prepare ye’ also. For the Day of the Lord is nigh at Hand. And none shall go unaffected.
    A man who fails to prepare for his family for bad times, has failed to heed the Word of God.

And THEY say that people who believe in the Word of God; read the BIBLE; try to live according the example of Jesus are crazy!

Let me guess.
    Trump will bind the land so earthquakes don’t destroy.
    Trump will plug the volcanoes.
    Trump will give the jihadist’s a stern eye and they will back off and say sorry.
    Kim Jung Un will wet his pants then cry to China that Trump is being a bully.
    Trump will get leaders from antagonistic nations to sit down and play dominoes and drink a few beers and say let’s just be friends.
    We have been told, “Ye are not of this world”, yet right now, I live here. And quite frankly, it has a tendency to scare the sh_t out of me.

I have to always remember. I am not alone. It may be a while before we meet. But we will meet.
    God Bless all.

• Jim, Thank you for the comment. I do hope many will read it and take it to heart.
      There is so much willful blindness in the church today, especially those on the flesh/political path.
      I would say it’s time to pray for strength and to cry.
      there came a time when God told Jeremiah to not bother praying for the people, He would NOT hear them, it was too late.

Back when the other fraud and impostor Mr. Skull n’ Bones came on the scene hustling naive, gullible Christians for votes I tried to warn as many as I could who were listening, (too few) but the MAJORITY were to proud to even hear. They chose to have their ears tickled with lies, delusion and false promises.
      They, the stubborn people of God did not learn the first time, so God gave them the strong delusion of a Trump to lead them into desolation instead of the promised land. Their very own pride is what lead them to be seduced by Trump’s triumphant words and the coming great sorrow, mourning and tribulation.
      I believe it is too late now.
      They failed the test which should have been obvious if they were preparing to meet the bridegroom and making their garments white.
      They chose the path of lukewarm,vomit, puke Laodecia, the powerless worldly church in love with this world more than they are in love with Jesus and therefore easily seduced by Satan’s crafty machinations.
      The latest idol and false hope of so many of God’s people will deliver the opposite of what they had hoped for because they left their first love.
      Terrible, a time to cry.

It’s always the same, a remnant with God after testing His people, and they always choose the stupid path that leads to judgment and their fall.
      God bless and keep and raise up His remnant powerfully in the power of mans corrupt, polluted, tainted well, politics the Holy Spirit as darkness covers the earth.

2. Joanne says:

I worked one-on-one for over one year as co-executive assistant with the Secretary of Treasury and I ask that you pray for Mr. Stephen Mnuchin who is a Jewish man who I am finding it hard to believe that he does not care enough to “help the people” yet, his commander in chief may not allow that to happen and I am not speaking about Trump. I am sick over what I’ve seen this day…Mr Trump almost appeared senile through the whole brew-ha-ha. Very sad day indeed.

• The hypocrite party are really working hard to destroy him.
      Washington D.C.the last town I would want to work or live near.
      The darkness and systemic corruption did not go away when Obama left.

I heard Trump use the term ‘righteous’ twice in describing the American people in his speech.
      Now that was a big fat lie from the pit of hell.
      Righteous ? The evidence proves otherwise.

• Joanne says:

Nor would I ever live or work in Washington; it’s frightening to even view pictures of it. (I know The Lord had me there for a seasonal reason as I got to speak about the reality of Jesus Christ there.) It was very telling how Mr. Trump began his day at the sister of RCC Episcopal St. John’s church. As Trump states oftentimes, “The whole thing is a disaster” right back at him. Done.

Marcel, thank you for allowing me to post. God Bless.

• Joanne, I appreciate your comment, thanks !

I think after seeing a no one like Obama become the most powerful man on earth, it was too much for very proud, self made billionaire, Puff Daddy.

I heard on the radio that the pagans who sit there in the dank, dark chamber of anti-God, man made traditions, dead religion and spiritual darkness strongly objected to having President Trump there but the Bishop said otherwise.
          It’s easy to see the dividing line, how a HOLY GOD is culling His flock with the goats who love dead religion, works of the flesh and truth and Jesus, not so much.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
          John 14:6

They have traded the TRUTH for another lie.
          Make America Great Again IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, NOT A CHANCE.
          IF they TRULY knew the LORD they would KNOW THIS IS A BIG LIE FROM THE PIT OF HELL that only feeds their pride and idolatrous patriotism. So many lukewarm Christians with one foot in the world and the other hurtling into judgment.

Joanne,
          So glad and thankful to hear from you after so long. God bless and keep you, my sister in messiah Jesus.

• Noodles says:

Just a kind of follow-up, Marcel, on the sending out of Nathan’s blog letter about Trump…I received some fierce criticism about it from one individual calling Nathan a “false prophet”.
            I told him “make America great again” = “make Germany great again”, amongst other assorted goodies.
            Then again this guy is sub-lukewarm, if not an outright sinner, while calling himself a ‘believer’.

• received some fierce criticism-
            Well, Noodles, if you had only shown up with some silver polish for his idol, he might have hugged you or taken you out to lunch?
            Amazing how we the human species are so fickle and wretched at heart. God help us.

The lukewarm pukes don’t like the truth as much as they love the lies they have embraced and that is why God sends the strong delusion to them.
            The reprobates and godless are already damned.

• Joanne says:

Marcel,

I can hardly believe you remember me dear brother! I found your site back in 2007 and was so amazed and grateful that there was someone on the Internet that refused to be a part of the sanctimonious lies of the other fake jesus. Wasn’t sure if you were mad at me for something I may have said or posted, as I do take what you say here seriously; sometime to a fault lol ; )!

Your a good and kind man Marcel who has the love of Christ in your heart glued with a righteous indignation for the truth in humility. You come off as a John the Baptist type and I can only see that being precious in the sight of our Lord. God is faithful! I was sorry to read of your mom’s passing, she knew that you loved and cared for her. What a blessing. At one point I even thought you were called home too to be with the Lord, as your old site was left dormant and it seemed so unlike you! (btw…did the black ichthammol ointment help you that one time? haha.) Ok, onward fellow warrior! I feel blessed…thank you for your reply.

“The joy of the Lord is your strength” Nehemiah 8:10

• Hi Joanne,
            Thanks, I needed that scripture. 2007, that’s 10 years ago already Time is fast, fast forwarding.
            Thank you for the kind words but thankfully the Lord keeps reminding that I am nothing.

Here today, gone tomorrow is what I see all around, daily.

I had other plans, so the Lord needed to hook up a harness and bridle to me and I’m so thankful He did.
            It’s so much better to be in His will with a month shy of 8 years looking after here… of course with the Lords help. Couldn’t have done it without Him so he gets all the praise and thanks.
            If I thought I was something I don’t know if I would be here, now ?
            With the old blog, I changed the password and it worked 1 time and after that I could never get back on.
            I thought it was Google’s way of saying bye, bye ? That kind of how Fakebook did me. I’m amazed that it’s still up.
            I’ve never seen that black ointment since but did stumble upon black salve, WOW.

It’s easy to get offended or be misunderstood these days I think and so often I’ve regretted hasty words I’ve spoken and with experience in falling and getting back up again, along with old age I hope I’m learning.
            I sure do pray every day for MORE wisdom because I am aware of how lacking I am.

Good to hear from you again Joanne and the Lord bless and keep you out there.
            We sure are that generation that will need much grace from God to stand boldly and endure unto the end.

3. Samson7able says:

Marcel, I am in agreement with you on this. We are watching and waiting here, and asking The LORD+ for wisdom and discernment.

America worship is blinding the eyes of millions, and as you noted the same nation worship is blinding the eyes of Israel also. The LORD ADONAI alone is Israels salvation.

The prophetic clock is moving forward. WE are watching things fall into place. Very good post! Thank you for speaking the unpopular!

• Just listened to the inauguration on the radio, really great to hear prayers to Jesus at the benediction.
      No doubt Satan is unhappy as his favorite religion was left out completely and in fact Trump said we shall wipe radical Islam off the face of the earth.
      Looks like a war of global proportions is coming because Muslims always side with their radical brothers/sisters against we infidels.

I don’t think Trump will have iftar dinner’s at the White House like Bush and Obama had ?

Too much man sitting on the throne as God (we will, we will, we will… make America great again) in Trumps speech for me.

The deception is thick, and unless we walk in deep humility before God we are deceived.
      Thanks brother, watching and waiting

• Linda Sorci says:

Marcel,

You and I had the same reaction – all the ‘we wills’ in the speech. It’s so easy to want to believe – and especially Christians for some reason. But the devil uses sly deception and sweet sounding words to lure humanity to the pit. God be with us!

• Hi Linda,
          There was just enough sweet glazing of truth on the poison Donald cake to deceive even the very elect.

Just finished reading ;

Donald Trump – Rise of the “Despot Lion” – The Trump Chronicles – Part 4

Trying to keep my lunch down.

God tests His people and many have now fallen under the spell of darkness because their love for the truth was less than their love for an action hero, idol, who will make their true god great again.
          _____________
          Noodles and everyone else out there not willing to become the ultimate suckers, please read this in it’s entirety.
          The light of truth in the present darkness, I may save you from hell.

• Linda Sorci says:

Indeed, Marcel, I did read Nathan’s article – all 4 parts. In fact, I’ve listened to the presentations he provided a few years ago about this. I truly hope the people of God read it in its entirety – and fall on our faces in prayer and repentance!
            God bless you for your courage in presenting the truth in these perilous times, Marcel. Keep on keepin’ on!

• 2017 will be the date ‘the people’ BECAME THE RULERS OF THIS NATION AGAIN – Trump Triumphant)
            And not God.
            We’re in big, big trouble because the people are blindly being led by the blind who are following the prince of darkness who elevates ‘the people’ above God.

Heavy heart today.

The majority of Christians chose Trump/pride over repentance and humility.
            The Lord bless and keep you and the sheep who hear his voice.

• Noodles says:

I dutifully read the article, Marcel, and even sent it out in my daily e-mails to my contacts…great stuff !!

• Kind of reminds me of my favorite Israeli Yeremiah. He was 1 in a million, everyone in Israel including the kings and the priests were wrong, everyone except him.
            One of my favorite books in the Bible because it’s a reminder of how wretched and pathetic this whole rebel planet is.
            A big reason why I do not fall for the latest hype that knocks so many people off their feet and into the cage.

4. Noodles says:

Oh yeah Marcel, the picture seems to crystallizing, and you just may have hit the nail on the head, Jihad Hussein as set-up man for the closer Tribulation Trump…

• As Israel’s king Solomon said, there is nothing new under the sun.
      Man is easily deceived, look at how GWB deceived Christians and Israel for 8 years and gave us Hamastan, Gaza, etc.

Obama-Set up man for the “solution, the big mr. fixer” how easily we are conned by the devil . Like I said ,the old shuk and jive

Old slewfoot gives us 8 years of rancid puke, mr. Shuk Obama, and sets us up with T-Bone steak Trump, what sane person would not run to him ?
      I’m not talking about those already deceived and doomed godless left who will be protesting again Trump, they’re insane, reprobate already.
      This deception is for those who claim to believe in Jesus but whose hearts have turned away, ergo the set up jive, idol Trump on the scene to worship and serve because he’s going to make God America great again.

Interesting video, thanks Noodles,

More love of country than love for God he says, that’s it ! 1st commandment out the window.

Lots of info/truth on the video. Most Christians follow a false Christ, run to politics not their knees and prayer, and that is why they fell for Trump, Jobs $ mammon king -no repentance or holiness.

5. Linda Sorci says:

Hi Marcel,

Like you, I’m watching too. For the first time an American President is acknowledging Jerusalem, the Holy City, as its eternal capital. Peace and safety? There’s something ominously prophetic about that – especially on the heels of such an anti-Israel president, the usurper-in-chief who’s leaving office tomorrow.

Excellent work, as always, brother.

God bless you and keep you in His hand. Keep on keepin’ on while there is still light.

Linda

• Just like the devil to give us 8 years of his B team, Obama only to set us up with his A team, Trump and Trump everyone, almost.

shuk and jive, I believe is what they called it in Liberty City/ Miami when I was growing up.

If it were possible the very elect would be deceived.

Thanks Linda,
      Prophetic times are upon us and Israel desperately needs a Savior, only Donald is not the one.

• Linda Sorci says:

And it also leaves me wondering because there are ‘7 Trumps’ – Donald, Melania, Ivanka, Donald Jr., Eric, Barron and Tiffany – and it’s all the more curious because Trump was not the family name until (I believe it was) Donald’s father changed it from Drumpf to Trump. Could Our Father, who laughs from Heaven, have a sense of humor in His warning?

• Good points Linda,
          I don’t want to sound judgmental to the ‘false hope’ Christians out there, but there will be no reprieve from God’s judgment on America Sodomy and Gomorrah because a proud and wealthy business man is bringing jobs back to America, or whatever he does, like move the US Embassy to Jerusalem, maybe ?
          The issue of national sin remains unchanged, just a change to another false messiah for the people who do not look to Jesus alone.

Without repentance as a nation and ending it’s gross rebellion and wickedness, there is no hope and to think Trump will deliver instead of Jesus is idolatry and blasphemy and for this reason I believe you supporters of Trump are under God’s ‘delusion’ judgment.

There is no political silver bullet to save America, that is a big delusion.

We could have Mother Theresa as president and it would still be THE END for this nation because her sins have reached to heaven.

Linda, I think He’s crying because He has given so much to us and we have chosen His wrath having now rejected His many blessings.
          It’s crying time and I will not be celebrating.

Comments are closed.